Thursday, February 12, 2009

Again

Apparently all I can do is describe people efficiently, preferably people on the subway.

Two individuals waiting for the Q train. Both look like they could be a boy or a girl. Both have old or young faces. Very confusing. Dirty clothes from the eighties... is that the look they're going for? or are they homeless, or runaways. Or maybe they shop at Goodwill. Boy-girl carries a book-bag. Girl-boy is wearing an irish cap. Girl-boy and boy-girl have southern accents. or maybe they just talk funny. Sister-brothers? or I just saw them kiss and i know they are not sister-brothers. Unless their accent was really southern. I follow them. Or they follow me. or maybe I'm just nosey and I will admit this fact right now. on the train... they are hard-core eating face. Girl-boy-old-young-sister-brothers from the 80s... weirdest thing I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment